Here are 5 things that you can do as the year comes to a close to evaluate compliance with E-Verify and Form I-9. See how your end users are doing and how your Compliance Program performed in 2012. We invite you to contact us for assistance with these or any other matters you discover
during your review.
- Review all Open E-verify cases: Identify any cases which have been open for more than 10 days, discover the reasons for untimely completion, resolve issues, and complete cases.
- Update Termination Dates: Request termination dates from payroll, and batch process termination dates to I-9 records.
- Match I-9s and Payroll: Request employee list from payroll, batch process Matching I-9 records against employee list.
- Review Three Days Section 2 Unsigned Report: Identify unsigned I-9 Records, discover the reasons for untimely completion, resolve issues, and complete signatures.
- Review Retention Expired Records: Identify retention expired records using the Retention Report, then notify Lookout for assistance with record removal.